By Signing up for this Membership, I agree to the following:
(a) I agree to purchase the ON-Demand Unlimited Membership as an automatic charge to my credit card, or automatic debit to my checking account each month ongoing, until otherwise notified.
(b) I agree to this 3 MONTH CONTRACT. I will allow this membership to run for three consecutive months before attempting to cancel. I know that any and all unpaid balances will be charged automatically if cancelled before agreed upon terms.
(c) I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card, or an authorized signer on the bank checking account detailed below.
(d) I understand that I will be notified if my credit card or checking account payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $10 late fee will apply if I do not provide a valid credit card or checking account ACH information within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
(e) I understand that my service will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 14 calendar days late.
Freeze Your Auto-Renew
To freeze your autopay, a request must be submitted in writing at least 14 days in advance of your next billing date in order for your request to be effective from the following month.
Students enrolled in the monthly auto renew program may elect to freeze their autopay charges once per year according to the policy below:
You can freeze your autopay schedule once per year. The freeze is activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested in monthly increments for up to 6 months.
To request the freeze, send an email to [email protected]
Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renew will automatically be reactivated. Your autopay schedule may be canceled at any time.
A completed autopay cancellation form must be received at least 14 days in advance of your billing cycle (example: if you are scheduled to be charged February 14th and you want to cancel for the month of February, you must submit a cancellation request by February 1st.)
In checking the box above, I agree to the following:
1. I am participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and/or other wellness, body work, shadow work, EFT Tapping, therapy, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Cassandra Vitale School of Divination, Vital Yoga LLC, Goddess Oracle and/or its owners, managers, teachers, workshop presenters, employees and independent contractors (collectively, the “School”).
2. I recognize that I must be of adequate physical, emotional and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense effort and/or exertion (emotional, mental, physical), and I represent and warrant that I am physically, emotionally and mentally fit enough to participate and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I understand that the School reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, emotional, mental, fitness or any other grounds. The Studio reserves the right to cancel the relationship at any time, at will.
3. I understand my physical, mental and emotional limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or upset or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the School, including those which may result from the negligence of the School.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the School, its owners, managers, teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the School even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
6. In addition to the provisions set forth in Paragraph 5, above, I specifically acknowledge and understand the risk of becoming exposed to or contracting Covid-19, while participating in any of the “School’s” in-person facilities, events, retreats or interacting with other individuals on or about School’s designated event space. I understand that it is not possible to prevent the presence of the disease. Accordingly, in further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, my knowing, voluntary and express waiver set forth in Paragraph 5, above, shall include any and all Covid-19 related claims.
7. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity. This Indemnity and Hold Harmless is fully intended to include any and all Covid-19 related claims.
8. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever grant permission to Cassandra Vitale School of Divination, Vital Yoga LLC "The School" and its agents and employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and reproduce the photographs and/or video images taken of me, or members of my family, for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in any manner or in any medium. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever hereby release Vital Yoga LLC "The School" and its legal representatives for all claims and liability relating to said images or video. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever waive my right to any compensation.
9. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
10. Vital Yoga LLC is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings, my personal information or any other personal property while I attend classes, workshops, online events or in person events.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
Look at the schedule to book a class. Click Sign-Up and follow the prompts.